She is the daughter of famous Bollywood director Mahesh Bhatt and got recognition in Bollywood from her debut movie “Student of the Year”. Her performance in the movie “Highway” has received tremendous acclamation from her fans as well as the critics. She attended her high school classes at the Jamnabai Narsee School IBDP and she has still never been to college. Though Alia isn’t an actress who is recognised for her wealth or networth, yet she makes an estimated earnings of INR 75 Lacs to 1 Crore (stats of 2012) per movie. Let’s have a look at some more facts, figures and trivia about her life.
Brands & Endorsements – Alia is still new in the Bollywood, however; she has already started to get flooded with brand endorsements and modelling offers. A popular eye wear brand named “Idee” recently signed a celebrity brand endorsement deal with her, it was her first endorsement deal. Many top fashion and beauty brands like Garnier and Maybelline have made her the face of their brand. In fact, she replaced a prominent name to become the new brand face of “Pure Active” product range of Garnier. In fact, in reality Alia expressed that she loves its products, particularly the cleansers to keep her skin soft, healthy and clean. On a personal account, she likes Gucci brand’s perfume and fragrance.
Height in cm/m – 168 cm / 1.68 m
Height in Feet – 5.5 foot
Height in Inches – 66.14 inches
Height With Shoes/Heels – 5 feet 7 inches – 5’9”
Weight in 2014 kg and Lbs (Pounds) – 54 kg / 119.05 lbs
Figure (Bust/Breast – Waist – Hips/Butt) – 35-23-33 inches
Birthdate & Age in 2014 – 03-15-93 & 21 Years
Bra Size (Cup) – 35B
Eye Color – Dark Brown
Shoe Size (US) – 8
How rich? Net Worth(in $ millions) – unknown
Above are the most likely body measurements & stats of Alia.
Controversies – Though Alia’s career has just started and she tries to avoid any kind of controversy, however; her recent gig under the Bollywood Extravaganza event at Saifai village (Uttar Pradesh) gave rise to a controversy. The event was organised in the home village of Mulayam Singh Yadav who is the chief of Samajwadi Party. The event and associated stars were subjected to a sharp criticism because of allotting such a huge amount to entertainment rather than spending it in the upliftment and welfare of the village and society.The event and associated stars were called inhuman and even Alia’s father Mahesh Bhatt reportedly expressed apology for this participation of his daughter. However, later Salman Khan came forward on Twitter in Alia’s defence and expressed there is no need for any apology and it was great sharing the same stage with Alia.
Relationships, Affairs and Boyfriends – Celebrity link-ups and rumours are a common part of a star’s life and Alia isn’t an exception to it. In the past, her name has been linked up with Sabuj Vhai. In the past, she has been rumoured to have love relationship with Varun Dhawan and Sidharth Malhotra as her boyfriend, both of them were her co-stars in the movie “Student of the Year”. Recently, the name of her co-star ‘Arjun Kapoor’ from the movie based on ‘2 States’came out as a new rumour in the B-town. However; there isn’t an official statement about any of her link-ups.
On Fitness – Drinking lot of water, taking vitamins, and quite often going for hair treatments besides usual body scrubs and massages is included in her fitness regime. Her fitness idols in the B town are Kareena Kapoor and Hrithik Roshan while Jennifer Lawrence and Bradley Cooper in the Hollywood. She has got a personal trainer to check out her daily routines and eating habits.Along with doing Yoga, she visits the gym regularly as per her requirements and fitness routines.
Interesting Facts and Things You Don’t Know –
- Her First film appearance was as a child artist in the movie “Sangharsh” in 1999 starring Akshay Kumar and Preity Zinta.
- She is also called a Mama’s girl by her friends as she is known to be closer to her mother than her father.
- She is fond of listening every type of music and often likes to party.
- She was chosen leading actress of the movie “Student of the Year” after 400 other girls were rejected.
- If French Fries are served to her any time of the day, she would like to have it. They are among her favourite cuisine
- She prefers to taste cold things in comparison to hot drinks.
- She has never been to college and says that she is 100% sure about not going back to studies. When asked about her future plans about education and particularly if she willing to study further or not, she says she doesn’t regret her current decision of continuing in the film sector and she is looking forward to be determined with the present run.