Julianna Margulies renowned stage and TV actress, native of Spring Valley, New York has her gross earnings amounting to $22 million. Enthusiast about acting since her adolescence, it was the series “Out For Justice” which brought an end to her work of waitress and paved the path for her successful stint in acting. Her character Nurse Carol Hathaway in ER not only was acknowledged by people at large but even got her the eminent Emmy Award for Best Supporting Actress in a Television Series. She decided to end her acting career after ER, and refused the upcoming proposals; however she later did movies Evelyn and Ghost Ship in 2002. Her love for theater performances that originated in her college time continued afterwards to when she had become full-fledged TV actress and did Intrigue with Faye. Her success has touched its peak again with her performances in The Good Wife.
Height in cm/m – 168 cm / 1.68 m
Height in Feet– 5.51 ft
Height in Inches – 66.14 inches
Height with Shoes/Heels – 5 feet 8 inches – 5’10”
Weight in 2014 kg and Lbs(Pounds) – 61 Kg /134.4 pounds
Figure Size(Bust/Breast – Waist – Hips/Butt) – 35-23-34 inches
Bra Size(Cup) – 35B
Birthdate & Age in 2014 – 8th June, 1966 & 47 years
How Rich? Net Worth(in Dollars) – $22 Million
Eye Color – Black
Shoe Size(US) – 9
Above are the most likely body measurements of Julianna.
Julianna Margulies Facts:
- Her father was an advertising copy-writer.
- The two of her TV sitcoms which brought her immense success- ER and The Good Wife, both are based on life in Chicago.
- From being in buzz all around for her professional life, Julianna has quite successfully shielded her own private life from the deepening reach of media.
- In Out For Justice where Julianna enacts the role of a hooker, in The Good Wife she plays a top lawyer and litigator and in fact is wedded to one in real life.
- She was the sole actor in ER who won the prestigious Emmy Award.
Julianna Margulies Controversies and Relationships:Margulies is wedded to attorney Keith Lieberthal, the son of renowned academic Kenneth Lieberthal. They have a child together Kieran Lindsay Lieberthal.
Julianna Margulies Brands and Endorsements:
In Out For justice, Julianna played the role of a prostitute and nurse in ER. Her theater works include exemplary Jon Robin Baitz’s Ten Unknowns, and The Vagina Monologues. She has played guest roles in Scrubs, The Grid, The Sopranos etc. Her other work includes performances in The Mists of Avalon (where she is protagonist as well as narrator), Searching for Debra Winger (a documentary), Snakes on a Plane and The Lost Room.