Interesting Facts, Trivia and Things you don’t know about Kylie
- On January 10th 2007, Madame Tussauds wax museum in London unveiled her 4th wax statue. She was showcased sitting on a crescent moon in an exotic red dress. The whole showpiece gave a feel of her signature perfume called ‘Darling’.
- Apart from her singing and modelling interest, she has been an active entrepreneur. ‘Love Kylie’ is her owned lingerie brand. In November 2007, she even launched her own social networking site – kyliekonnect.com
- She was honoured with the title ‘Woman of the Year’ at the Elle Style Awards of 2008. In a poll done by British Esquire Magazine in April 2007, she was named 2nd most desirable ‘Woman Most Men Want To Marry’. In the December 2006 issue of Vogue Magazine Australia, she was the guest editor.
- Apart from her wax statues, she has been honoured with a life size bronze statue sculpted by Peter Corlett in Melbourne.
- In a poll conducted by UK Glamour magazine in 2007, she won the title of the Best Dressed Woman. In the year 2007, she won the Music Industry Trust Award for contributing to music industry for more than 20 years.
Height in cm/m – 157 cm / 1.57 m
Height in Feet – 5.15 ft
Height in Inches – 61.81
Height With Shoes/Heels – 5 feet 5 inches – 5’7″
Weight in 2014 kg and Lbs (Pounds) – 45 Kg /99.2 pounds
Figure (Bust/Breast – Waist – Hips/Butt) – 34-23-32 inches
Bra Size (Cup) – 34C
Birthdate & Age in 2014 28th May, 1968 & 46 years
How Rich? – Net Worth (in Dollars) – $66 Million
Eye Color – Greenish
Shoe Size (US) – 5
Above are the most likely body measurements and stats of Kylie.
As a model, she signed a celebrity brand endorsement deal with Hennes & Marutiz, which is a clothing retailer based in Sweden. She did campaigns for the promotion of “H&M Loves Kylie”, a summer beachwear collection of the company. Impressed by her services to the music industry, she was declared as the member of Order of British Empire in the year 2008 by Queen Elizabeth II.
- She was the celebrity star performer at the opening ceremony of Sydney Olympics, 2000.
- She is a Grammy award winner and “The LocoMotion” by her has been the greatest Australian hit of the 80s.
- Kylie got the taste of stardom right at the beginning of her singing career. The first 13 singles of Kylie made their way straightaway to the UK Top 10 charts. Even legends like Michael Jackson, The Beatles, Madonna, Oasis, John Elton doesn’t hold such a record.
- Kylie likes to relax by having delicious food and doing fun by playing card games. Talking about her personal life, she is very zealous and kinky when it comes to sex. Like every other individual she likes a lot of it in a love relationship. However, she also admits that she likes excitement and has low boredom threshold.
- How Rich is Kylie Minogue? Net Worth – She has an estimated net worth of $66 Million. She would bag an estimated salary of £750,000 for her appearance in the the series “The Voices”. Between the years 2008-2009, Kylie got an income of 1.2 Million Euros from the company Darenote. In the Melbourne city, she once invested a sum of 6 Million Euros and bought 15 homes. From her performance at the opening ceremony of a hotel in Dubai, she bagged £2 Million. She even made a Bollywood appearance in the movie Blue and bagged £1 Million for recording a dance song. She even bought a holiday home worth £450,000 for herself at a place near Barcelona.
- Dating, Relationships & Affairs – Talking about relationships and love life of Kylie, she has had affairs with several men. During 1984-89 Jason Donovan was her boyfriend. She dated Olivier Martinez from 2003-07. Recently she broke-up with her Spanish boyfriend Andres Velencoso Segura after a serious 5 year old relationship.
- Controversy – One of her advertisement video gave rise to a controversy. In the video, she was featured enjoying riding a mechanical bull in translucent lingerie.
- Brands & Endorsements –Her major celebrity brand endorsements include the name of luxury car brand ‘Lexus’. Kylie’s campaigns for its promotion were termed as ‘Quiet Revolution’. In 2012, Kylie was the creative ambassador of Imagine for the New Year’s Eve Celebration in Sydney. H&M has also been a major brand endorsed by her.