Tulisa Contostavlos also known by Tula Paulinea Contostavlos, a singer who hails from Camden, Greater London has her net earnings up to $2.5 million. She didn’t have the ideal childhood and was quite mentally depressed and drained and had attempted to commit suicide multiple times. But finally she wass rescued by her uncle who look after her and provided her with stability in her life. She started her singing performances in her teen ages only and even joined the group of rappers Dappy and Fazer and called themselves as N-Dubz together. Their first two albums went platinum and third one went gold. And then, she became the celebrated judge of “The X-Factor” in 2011.
Tulisa Contostavlos Facts:
1. Tula Paulinea Contostavlos comes from Camden Town, London and was born on July 13, 1988 to parents Ann Bryne(of Irish origin) and Steve (Platon) Contostavlos(of Greek Cyprian origin).
2. She comes from a family of musicians; her mother was band member of Jeep, whereas her father along with her uncle was member of Mungo Jerry.
3. Before her Uncle B’s intervention she was having quite a troubled teen age times- abusive relationship, violence, drug abuse had spoiled her and made her so depressive that she almost killed herself twice.
4. Her mother was victim of manic depression and she spent most of her life taking care of her.
5. N-Dubz was originally known as Lickle Rinsers Crew and later as NW1.
6. She had ugly spat with her co-judge Louis Walsh in the X-Factor and it went on public through Twitter.
7. She made news for the rejection of the proposal of Playboy of £250,000 to bare it all for their magazine.
Height in Feet – 5.5 feet
Height in Inches – 66.14 inches
Height with Shoes/Heels – 5 feet 8.0 inches -5″ 10′
Weight in 2014 kg and Lbs(Pounds) – 56 kg /168 pounds
Figure Size(Bust/Breast – Waist – Hips/Butt) – 36-24-35 inches
Bra Size(Cup) – 36DD
Birthdate & Age in 2014 – 13th July, 1988 & 25 years
How Rich? Net Worth(in Dollars) – $2.5 Million
Eye Color – Bluish
Shoe Size(US) – 8
Above are the most likely body measurements of Tulisa.
Tulisa Contostavlos Controversies and Relationships:Tulisa was in relationship with DJ and rapper Justin Edwards aka MC Ultra. After breaking up with him, she started going out with her rapper partner Fazer in 2010 but the two could not stand a heated argument and called it off by 2012. Later she dated actor Jack O’Connell for a very brief period before the two ended it due to compatibility issues. Huge controversy took place when previous sex tape of Tulisa was released by her former beau Justin Edwards, there has been going on a long legal spat between the two. Tulisa was granted an injunction that prohibited everyone to distribute the tape and Edwards also later publicly apologized for doing the same. However, the legal war is still ongoing. She awaits a trial on the charges of trafficking class A drugs (cocaine) which will start by mid July of 2014.
Tulisa Contostavlos Brands and Endorsements:Tulisa comes from Damden Town, North London. She had a very disturbed childhood primarily due to her mother’s mental sickness and her father’s estrangement of their family and went through a lot of violence, depression, substance abuse, anorexia nervosa, mental health issues, financial difficulties and bullying in her teenage. She tried to commit sucide twice and practiced self harm so as to relive herself of mental agony. It was her uncle who intervened and saved her life.
She joined Dapper and Fazer to start their own music group named the Lickle Rinsers Crew and later N-Dubz. They used to perform together in their hometown Camden from as early as the age of 12. Their albums were huge success, reaching platinum in the very first two ones and gold was the third. Some of their most popular tracks which made them stars were “You Better Not Waste My Time”, “I Swear”, “Feva Las Vegas” etc. All the band members gave their appearance in Dubplate Drama of Channel 4 after being acknowledged for their performances.