Alia Bhatt is the daughter of famous Bollywood director Mahesh Bhatt and got recognition in Bollywood from her debut movie “Student of the Year”. Her performance in the movie “Highway” has received tremendous acclamation from her fans as well as the critics. She attended her high school classes at the Jamnabai Narsee School IBDP and she has still never been to college. Though Alia isn’t an actress who is recognized for her wealth or net worth, she makes estimated earnings of INR 10 Crore (stats of 2020) per movie. Let’s have a look at some more facts, figures, Body Measurements, and trivia about her life.
Brands & Endorsements – When Alia was new in Bollywood, she has already started to get flooded with brand endorsements and modeling offers. A popular eyewear brand named “Idee” recently signed a celebrity brand endorsement deal with her, it was her first endorsement deal. Many top fashion and beauty brands like Garnier and Maybelline have made her the face of their brand. In fact, she replaced a prominent name to become the new brand face of the “Pure Active” product range of Garnier. In fact, in reality, Alia expressed that she loves its products, particularly the cleansers to keep her skin soft, healthy, and clean. On a personal account, she likes the Gucci brand’s perfume and fragrance.
Figure (Bust/Breast – Waist – Hips/Butt) – 34-26-34 inches
Height in cm/m – 161 cm / 1.61 m
Height in Feet – 5.3 foot
Height in Inches – 63.6 inches
Height With Shoes/Heels – 5 feet 6 inches
Weight in 2020 kg and Lbs (Pounds) – 55 kg / 121 lbs
Birthdate – 03-15-93
Zodiac Sign/Sun Sign – Pisces
Age in 2020 – 27 years
Bra Size (Cup) – 34B
Eye Color – Black
Hair Color – Brown
Shoe Size (US) – 8
Salary – Rs. 8-10 crore per film
Cars – Land Rover Range Rover Vogue, Audi Q7, Audi Q5, Audi A6, BMW 7-Series
How rich? Net Worth – Rs. 125 crore
Above are the most likely Body Measurements & Stats of Alia Bhatt.
Controversies – Though Alia’s career has just started and she tries to avoid any kind of controversy, however; her recent gig under the Bollywood Extravaganza event at Saifai village (Uttar Pradesh) gave rise to a controversy. The event was organized in the home village of Mulayam Singh Yadav who is the chief of the Samajwadi Party. The event and associated stars were subjected to sharp criticism because of allotting such a huge amount to entertainment rather than spending it in the upliftment and welfare of the village and society. The event and associated stars were called inhuman and even Alia’s father Mahesh Bhatt reportedly expressed apology for this participation of his daughter. However, later Salman Khan came forward on Twitter in Alia’s defense and expressed there is no need for an apology and it was great sharing the same stage with Alia.
Alia Bhatt Relationships, Affairs, and Boyfriends –
Her Current boyfriend is Ranveer Kapoor.
Celebrity link-ups and rumors are a common part of a star’s life and Alia isn’t an exception to it. In the past, her name has been linked up with Sabuj Thai. In the past, she has been rumored to have a love relationship with Varun Dhawan and Sidharth Malhotra as her boyfriend, both of them were her co-stars in the movie “Student of the Year”. Also, the name of her co-star ‘Arjun Kapoor’ from the movie based on ‘2 States’came out as another rumor in the B-town. However; there isn’t an official statement about any of her link-ups.
Alia On Fitness –
Drinking a lot of water, taking vitamins, and quite often going for hair treatments besides usual body scrubs and massages is included in her fitness regime. Her fitness idols in the B town are Kareena Kapoor and Hrithik Roshan while Jennifer Lawrence and Bradley Cooper in Hollywood. She has got a personal trainer to check out her daily routines and eating habits. Along with doing Yoga, she visits the gym regularly as per her requirements and fitness routines.
Alia Bhatt Interesting Facts and Things You Don’t Know –
- Her first film appearance was as a child artist in the movie “Sangharsh” in 1999 starring Akshay Kumar and Preity Zinta.
- She is also called a Mama’s girl by her friends as she is known to be closer to her mother than her father.
- She is fond of listening to every type of music and often likes to party.
- She was chosen leading actress of the movie “Student of the Year” after 400 other girls were rejected.
- If French Fries are served to her any time of the day, she would like to have it. They are among her favorite cuisine
- She prefers to taste cold things in comparison to hot drinks.
- She has never been to college and says that she is 100% sure about not going back to studies. When asked about her future plans about education and particularly if she willing to study further or not, she says she doesn’t regret her current decision of continuing in the film sector and she is looking forward to being determined with the present run.
Alia Bhatt Awards and Achievements:
- Alia Bhatt appeared in 12 places in 2018 in Forbes 100 Highest paid Indian Celebrities list.
- She was listed in 1st place in The Times of India’s “50 Most Desirable Women” list of 2018.
- She won Favorite Debut Female for the film ” Student of the Year ” in 2013
- Alia won Zee Cine Awards -Best Actor – Female (Viewer’s Choice) for the film ” Badrinath ki Dulhania” in 2018
- Best Actress Filmfare Awards in 2019 for her film “Raazi”