Amanda Seyfried Quick History/Wiki & interesting fun facts/trivia –
- Her full name is Amanda Michelle Seyfried and this American actress, model and singer grew up in Pennsylvania.
- At a very tender age of 10, Amanda got determined to become an actress. It happened when she got inspired by watching ”Romeo + Juliet (1996)”. She started her modelling career at the age of 11.
- She is a huge fan of Leonardo Dicaprio, in fact she admits that Leo was not only her childhood crush; he was her obsession when she was 11. As a school girl, she also had a crush/obsession on Richard Dean Anderson.
- During her senior year of her studies, she remained absent for 70 days because of her modelling and acting projects/
- The year 2004 was a breakthrough year for Amanda, as she got casted as ‘Karen Smith’ in the blockbuster teen comedy movie ‘Mean Girls’.
- Jeans is her most favourite outfit and she admits that a good pair of jeans can easily turn her on. Talking about her interests, things related to weather intrigues her and that’s why she admits that she had meteorology as her backup career choice. She even has skills in Classical Opera by virtue of her 2 year training.
- Starting from the year 2007, she had a 3 year love relationship with Dominic Cooper. They met each other on the shooting sets of ‘Mamma Mia’.
- For two consecutive years i.e. 2009 and 2010, she was included in the Top 100 Most Beautiful People in the World by People magazine.
- Amanda is fond of dogs and she has an Australian Shepherd dog named Finn.
You might also like
Pages: 1 2