American actress Ashley Nicole Rickards popularly known as Ashley Rickards was on May 4, 1992 in Sarasota, Florida. She is best known for playing the character of a severely troubled orphan and foster child to Brook in the television series One Tree Hill and the role of Jenna Hamilton in the television show “Awkward” produced by MTV. In 2011 she portrayed the role of Mandy , a brutally autistic teenager in the independent drama film Fly Away.
How Rich? – Net Worth (in Dollars) – $2.5 million
Height in cm -163 cm
Height in feet – 5.34 feet
Height in Inch – 64 inches
Height with Shoes/Heels – 5 feet 1 inch – 5’3″
Weight in kg / lbs (pounds) – 51 kg / 112.5 lbs
Figure Size (Bust/Breast Size – Waist Size – Hips/Butt Size) -34-24-34 inches
Bra size(Cup) – 32B
Birthdate – 05-04-1992
Age in 2014 – 22
Eye Color – Hazel
Shoe Size(US) – 7.5
Above are the most likely body measurement of Ashley.
Fun Facts :
- Ashley took up Polish as a subject in High School and graduated with honors. She is a member of MENSA.
- She loves helping people in need and is also an animal lover.
- She regularly attends pet therapy programs which are organized to assist elderly and well as children who have special needs.
- She is originally a resident of Sarasota but later shifted to Los Angeles where she currently resides.
- She made her debut on TV starring in the documentary series titled “Distant Roads” which was released in 2006.
- Her first breakthrough role on TV was of that of a foster kid on the series One Tree Hill.
- She made a cameo in the television series “Ugly Betty” .
- She starred opposite Haley Joel brother to Emily Osment in the movie “Sassy Pants”. She even appeared in the music video for the band “The Fray” for their song “How to Save a Life”.
In Sarasota, Ashley grew up on a farm that reared horses which catered exclusively for children with special needs. At the age of 13 She attended a local Montessori school where, she had the opportunity to get to know about opera production and graduated from school two years later at the age of 15. She is a member of MENSA. She shifted to Los Angeles along with her parents after participating in a local talent show which was organized by Lou Pearlman. She appeared in the 2008-2009 season of One Tree Hill which gave her exposure to various techniques of acting. In the year 2009 she made her debut in a movie title “Gamer” in which she had a cameo. The year 2009 was mostly spent by Ashley auditioning for various roles and a lead role in the movie title “Dirty Girl” never finalized. In the subsequent year she starred in the legal drama “Outlaw” opposite Jimmy Smits. The same year she appeared for the auditions of “Fly Away” and “Awkward” but was rejected for the latter series but Ashley’s manager sent the casting people of Awkward a tape that she had prepared for her audition for Fly Away and she ultimately was selected for both “Fly Away” and “Awkward”. She has appeared in the music videos for the band of The Format title “She doesn’t get it” and for the music video of Fray titled “ How to Save a Life”. She also was a prominent voice in launching the project whose aim was to prevent human trafficking and sexual slavery and abuse in the region of Southeast Asia titled “Somali Mam Foundation” in the year 2011. Before pursuing acting she was a competitive equestrian player. Her personal fortune is said to be over $2.5 million.
Previous and Current Relationships/Affairs:
In the year 2005 Ashley started dating musician Tom Cole to whom she got engaged in March 2014. She later announced the big news by posing a photo of her wearing her engagement ring along with her fiancé on Twitter.
Ashley is currently engaged to her musician fiancé Tom Cole, who does not like her filming intimate scenes with her Awkward costars, Beau Mirchoff and Brett Davern, . so she posted several photographs on the microblogging site Twitter to show loyalty to her over protective fiancé.