Net Worth, Earnings & Brand Endorsements –
Barbara Palvin is amongst the hottest names in the fashion and glamour world. She is a Hungarian model and actress who has an estimated net worth of around $3 Million (by the end of 2014). Her sources of income are mainly through her profession of modeling and especially for Victoria’s Secrets. In fact, she reportedly makes just under $3 Million on a yearly basis. Being a model, she has got featured on the covers and editorials of many high profile magazines such as Vogue (Russian edition), L’Officiel, Glamour (Hungary), etc. Talking about her brand endorsements and her value as a brand ambassador, she has been the face of the world’s most popular cosmetics brand L’Oreal Paris. Apart from this, she has also been a model ambassador for the campaigns of brands like Armani Exchange, H&M, Victoria’s Secret. This emerging model is also known for her interest in playing football. Apart from this, she has walked the ramp for many top-notch designers like Prada, Vivienne Westwood, Miu Miu, etc.
Check out the most likely body measurements and statistics of her.
Height in Inches – 68.89 inches
Height in Feet – 5.75 feet
Height with Shoes/Heels – 5 feet 11 inches / 6’11”
Weight in 2020 kg and Lbs(Pounds) – 52.5 kg /115.74 pounds
Barbara Palvin Figure Size(Bust/Breast – Waist – Hips/Butt) – 34-23-35 inches
Bra Size(Cup) – 32B
Birthdate & Age in 2020 – 8th October 1993 & 27 years
How Rich? Net Worth(in Dollars) – $3 Million
Eye Color – Bluish
Shoe Size(US) – 7.5
“Talent can never be hidden”, does that mean that someone can find it in the streets too?? And the answer is ‘yes’. The one behind this ‘yes’ is Barbara Palvin on the streets of her birthplace in Budapest, Hungary. She was approached by a talent scout at a younger age of 13 in 2006. She made her debut from a star job for Spur magazine in the same year she was discovered.
Being a Hungarian fashion model who has a net worth of $3 million dollars Barbara has been often been set side-by-side with Brooke Shields and Natalia Vodianova due to her ethereal looking alike, but varying in hobbies like singing and soccer playing.
Barbara Palvin is currently in a relationship with Dylan Sprouse. They are dating each other since 2018. Barbara has a daughter named, Nadia.
Interesting Facts about Barbara Palvin –
1. Recently, in the February month of 2012, she became the brand ambassador for the cosmetics brand L’Oreal Paris.
2. She is amongst the most trending supermodels of recent times, in fact, she was listed at the 40th spot in the models.com website’s list of Top 50 Female Models.
3. Kate Moss and Vodianova are amongst her favorite models.
4. Talking about her relationships and dating, Barbara is currently dating Niall Horan and the couple started dating in the November month of 2013. She has also dated Kristof Samfai. Apart from this, Barbara has been rumored to have dating affairs with Justin Bieber as her boyfriend.
5. Though Barbara generally avoids controversies, she came into limelight due to a controversy that arose when she blamed Selena Gomez for being responsible behind her breakup with Justin Bieber.
6. Barbara was born on October 8, 1993, in Budapest, Hungary.
7. With her modeling career at the zenith, Palvin acquired 23rd position on the list of Money Girls published by models.com.
Not being in too many controversies and relationships, barbara dated her high school classmate from 2010 and ended with him in April 2013. There are some mystifying tweets blaming Barbara to be the root of isolation of Justin Bieber and Selena Gomez. Probably Justin came a little close to the 19-year-old chic in the Victoria’s Secret Fashion Show.
Brands and Endorsements:
Barbara’s modeling started with Spur magazine in and followed by her show up in editorials or on the covers of magazines such as Vogue Russia, Glamour Hungary, L’Officiel, and also in ad campaigns. She is the ongoing face of L’Oreal Paris since 2012.
She made her first step on-ramp all the while Milan Fashion Week in February 2010 posh for Prada. She has walked for several famous designers around the world such as Jeremy Scott, Miu Miu, Nina Ricci, Louis Vuitton, etc and open a channel show Pre-Fall 2011. She participated in the Victoria’s Secret Fashion Show on Barcelona Bridal Week in 2012 and wore Rosa Clara. Palvin has been also signed for a film “Hercules: The Thracian Wars”, which will soon be releasing.
Check out Barbara Palvin Instagram Profile.