American singer-songwriter and guitarist Colbie Marie Caillat popularly known as Colbie Caillat was born in Malibu, California on May 28, 1985. She spent a considerable part of her childhood is Newbury Park, California. Her personal fortune is said to be over 5 million dollars.
- She is lovingly referred to as Coco among her close friends and family.
- Her sun sign is Gemini. The song Tailor Made is about her sister.
- She is of French descent. She has a border collie dog named Roxy.
- The color of her eyes is Green and the color of her hair is blonde.
- As a child she became interested in becoming a singer after watching Lauryn Hill perform in Sisters Act 2.
- She provided the background singing and songwriting for singer Taylor Swift for her award winning album Fearless.
- Colbie’s Myspace page garnered around a million views.
- During her spare time Colbie enjoys long drives and hanging out with her friends.
- Her favorite musicians are Lauryn Hill, Bob Marley and John Mayer.
- She began to play the guitar when she was 19 years old. Tom Dudley appears in all of Colbie’s music videos.
How Rich? – Net Worth (in Dollars) – $5.5 million
Height in cm -174 cm
Height in feet – 5.74 feet
Height in Inch – 68.9 inches
Height with Shoes/Heels –
Weight in kg / lbs (pounds) – 58 kg / 128 lbs
Figure Size (Bust/Breast Size – Waist Size – Hips/Butt Size) -34-26-35 inches
Bra size(Cup) – 32B
Birthdate – 05-28-1985
Age in 2014 – 29
Eye Color – Green
Shoe Size(US) – 9
Relationships and Controversies:Colbie was previously dating her guitarist Justin Young for a long time and she even revealed that the songs on her album titled “All of You” was based on her relationship with Justin and that the album was dedicated to him. But in 2012 they broke up. She was then rumored to be dating singer Gavin DeGraw after being spotted together on multiple occasions. She is currently rumored to be dating rapper Common.
Brands and Endorsements:In 2007 she released her first album titled Coco. Her single Bubbly from the album reached the 5th position on the list of Pop 100 compiled by Billboard. Two other singles from her album called Realize and The Little things also made it to the list. The same year she also was the opening act for the bands Goo Goo Dolls and Lifehouse. The subsequent year in 2008 she performed for John Mayer.
In 2008 she collaborated on a single called Lucky with singer-songwriter Jason Mraz for which she won the Grammy in the category of Best Pop collaboration. In 2008 she also released a video for her single Somethin Special for the Beijing Olympics. In 2008 she also co-wrote the lyrics for the song Breathe along with Taylor Swift for her album Fearless.
In 2009 she released her second album Breakthrough. In 2010 she was title Songwriter of The Year by BMI. In 2010 she performed at the Nobel Peace Prize Concert held in Oslo. In 2011 she released her third album titled All of you. In 2012 she released a Christmas album titled “Chritsmas In The Sand” which also featured collaborations with her longtime collaborator Jason Reeves, guitarist Jason Reeves and singer Brad Paisley.