Born in California, Dwayne Douglas Johnson, you might know him by his ring name The Rock, is an American-Canadian high profile actor, movie producer, businessman, partly active professional wrestler, and former American football and Canadian football player. He was a wrestler in the World Wrestling Federation (WWF, later WWE) for eight years before following an acting actor. Overall, his films have earned over $3.5 billion in North America and garnered over $10.5 billion worldwide, making him one of the highest-grossing actors of all time.
Dwayne Johnson Body Statistics and Other Info:
Born Name – Dwayne Douglas Johnson
Dwayne Johnson Figure (Chest – Waist – Biceps) – 50-35-23 inches
Height in cm/m – 195 cm / 1.95 m
Dwayne Height in Feet – 6.4 foot
Height in Inches – 76.7 inches
Height With Shoes/Heels – 6 feet 5 inches
Weight in 2020 kg and Lbs (Pounds) – 118 kg / 260.1 lbs
Birthdate – 02-05-72
Zodiac Sign/Sun Sign – Taurus
Age in 2020 – 48 years
Eye Color – Dark Brown
Hair Color – Bald
Shoe Size (US) – 14
Marital Status – Married
Cars – Ferrari LA Ferrari, Rolls-Royce Wraith, Pagani Huayra, Ford F-150
How rich? Net Worth – 280milion$ (approx)
Disclaimer: This Media is provided only for personal use. If you found any media copyrighted to yours, please contact us and we will remove it. We don’t intend to display any copyright protected images.
Dwayne Johnson Controversies:
People are not satisfied with Dwayne ‘The Rock’ Johnson after he updated a controversial post. He shared a photo of an army tank being named after him, followed by a caption that many people tagged it to be offensive or insensitive. Part of the tank even has “Dwayne ‘The Rock’ Johnson” written on one of the arms of the tanks!
As we know that some people like to take things and spiral them way out of proportion, and same is what we see with a recent Instagram post that Dwayne ‘The Rock’ Johnson made that’s got some people in a stir. These days as a public figure you really can’t post anything without receiving some sort of backlash. “I’m sending a salute of respect & gratitude to the Blackhawk Squadron 1st Armored Division for the honour of naming their tank (the most advanced in the world) Dwayne “The Rock” Johnson. Heavy-duty, badass, sexy AF and built to take care of business — but most importantly, thank you all for your service. Grateful to the bone,” his caption read.
Many people found the “build to take care of business” aspect of the message insensitive as the machine is designed to kill and deemed it overall inappropriate following recent events of mass violence in the world
Dwayne Johnson Brands and Endorsements:
Dwayne “The Rock” Johnson and Under Armour’s joint sportswear line, Project Rock, has named former American World Cup alpine skier, Lindsey Vonn, as its first team member and global ambassador.
Dwayne Johnson Relationships, Affairs & Boyfriends/Spouse:
Ex-wife Dany Garcia (1997-2007), Lauren Hashian (2019-Present)
Dwayne Johnson Awards and Achievements:
Dwayne Johnson in 2020 & 2018 received Kids’ Choice Award for Favorite Movie Actor for the Movie Fast & Furious Presents: Hobs & Shaw, In 2001 Johnson got Teen Choice Award for Film – Choice Sleazebag Awards for The Mummy Returns, In 2017 he got The NAACP Image Award winners for Entertainer of the Year. In 2019 MTV Generation Award. In 2010 Shorty Award for Best Actor for Johnson In 2019 People’s Choice Awards — Favorite Premium Series Actor: Winner. In 2016, People’s Choice Awards — Favorite Premium Cable TV Actor: Winner. In 2016, Critics’ Choice Awards — Best Actor in a Comedy: Nominee. In 2019, People’s Choice Awards — Favorite Comedic Movie Actor: Nominee.
Johnson Interesting Facts & Favorite Things:
- Began learning basic wrestling moves from his father, a skilled grappler Rocky Johnson, at age 6.
- Started out as a football player in college, playing defensive tackle for the University of Miami.
- Briefly played for the Calgary Stampeders in the Canadian Football League in 1995.
- Returned home to Miami after his football stint ended and, with the help of his father, worked to get his start in professional wrestling.
- Although his early good-guy wrestling persona, Rocky Maivia, was a flop, he eventually became known as The Rock and grew to become one of the most popular wrestlers of all time.
- Appeared as his father in a 1999 wrestling-themed episode of That ’70s Show.
- Received $5.5 millions for his film debut in 2002’s The Scorpion King, an exceptionally high salary for an actor’s first movie role.
- Was crowned a high chief in Samoa during a 2004 visit to his mother’s homeland.
- Founded the Dwayne Johnson Rock Foundation, a charity that works with at-risk and terminally ill children, in 2006.
- Named People Magazine’s Sexiest Man Alive in 2016.