Irina Shayk, a Russian model, is having net worth of $4 million dollars. In her childhood she went to music school and learnt to play piano. Although she went to college to study marketing, but later chose to attend a beauty school. She won the 2004 pageant “Miss Chelyabinsk.” At age of 19 she professionally started modeling and landed herself deals with Intimissimi, Beach Bunny, Guess, Lacoste, and Victoria’s Secret. She was on cover page of Esquire, Annabelle, Bolero, Paris Capital, Woman, GQ, Marie Claire, Elle (Spain), S Moda Spain, Glamour (Spain), Sports illustrated Swimsuit Issue, and numerous Cosmopolitan covers.
Height in Inches – 70.08 inches
Height with Shoes/Heels – 5 feet 11.5 inches – 6’2″
Weight in 2014 kg and Lbs(Pounds) – 54.5 Kg /120.1 pounds
Figure Size(Bust/Breast – Waist – Hips/Butt) – 34-23-35 inches
Bra Size(Cup) – 34B
Birthdate & Age in 2014 – 6th January, 1986 & 27 years
How Rich? Net Worth(in Dollars) – $4 Million
Eye Color – Greenish
Shoe Size(US) – 7
Irina Shayk Interesting Facts:
- She was born in Yemanzhelinsk, Russia.
- Irina Shayk has time and again affirmed that even if she was to be paid a huge amount she will never consider posing for Playboy.
- Ana Beatriz Barros was axed as the lead model for lingerie manufacturer Intimissimi and same opportunity was given to Irina.
- Irina known for her amazing body has revealed that she does not believe in dieting, rather physical work out is her top most consideration.
- Irina’s childhood saw the death of her father and found extreme support from her mother who enrolled her in music school as well as beauty school.
Irina Shayk Controversies and Relationships:She is dating the soccer sensation Cristiano Ronaldo. The paparazzi keep speculating that they are not in relationship anymore, however time and again both have rubbished such stories.
Irina Shayk Brands and Endorsements:Irina took keen interest in maternity hospital situated at her birthplace. She has been associated as official ambassador with the Russian charity organization Pomogi looking after the care of sick children. The Hungarian magazine Periodika named her the 2011 “Sexiest Woman In The World.” , she also endorses Morellato, La Cover, Agua Bendita, Blanco etc. apart from being on various magazine covers.
Conjointly she was part of editorial of Vanity Fair Italy, Vogue Spain, CR Fashion book. She has been show stopper for Jeremy Scott and Givenchy