Interesting Fun Facts & Trivia-
- In the year 1990,1991 and 2000, she was there in the list of “50 Most Beautiful People in the World” by People magazine.
- In October 1997, she was ranked 66 in the list of Top 100 movie stars of all time by Empire Magazine (UK).
- Before going the movie set for shoot, Julia prefers lying on her back to get her make-up applied. She believes it to be the key for a relaxed look.
- When Brad Pitt and George Clooney came to know that she would be starring with them in the Ocean’s Eleven movie, they sent her a card with a $20 bill and it had a text “We heard that you get 20 per film.”
- She is a great fan of the beauty of Bollywood actress AishwaryaRai Bachchan, she once said that Aishwarya is the most beautiful women in the world and she even said that she is more beautiful than any actress in Hollywood.
- Her famous and best feature is flawless & perfect smile and teeth. In the year 2004, Archaeologists once found a skeleton of a 9000 years old women in Bulgaria, they termed it as “Julia Roberts”, because it had perfect teeth.
- Julia Roberts is left handed, while Erin Brockovich is right. But Roberts learned using her left hand to bring perfection to the role.
- All of her movies collectively have made a net worth of over 2 Billion Dollars. This whopping amount make her the greatest female Hollywood movie star of all time. She studies Journalism but during childhood, she had a dream of becoming a veterinarian. Her favourite book is ‘The Alchemist’ by Paulo Coelho.
Julia Roberts Figure Size : 34(bust/breasts size)-23(waist size)-34,(butt/hips)
Julia Roberts bra size : 34B
Age in 2013–46 Years
Julia Roberts Weight (in 2013): 57 kg
Eye Color : Brown
Hair Color & Pattern : Dark blonde
Shoe Size : 9
JJulia Roberts Net Worth: $150 million
|Julia Roberts Wiki :||Julia Roberts Height :|
|Full Name & Home/Nick Name:||Julia Fiona Roberts||in centimeter (cm)- (barefoot without heels)||173 cm|
|Date of Birth (DOB):||born 28 October 1967||Height in Inch||5′ 8″|
|Birth Place & Origin:||Atlanta, Georgia, United States||Height in feet||5.741 foot|
|Parent’s Name:||Walter Grady Roberts, Betty Lou Motes||Height in Meters||1.75 m|
|Religion & Sun Sign:||Hindu and Sun Sign-Scorpio||Height (with Heels/Shoes)||5 ft 10 in|
|Relationships & Other personal details:||Other Details:|
|Siblings:||Lisa Roberts Gillan
, Eric Roberts
, Nancy Motes
|Children/Kids Names:||Hazel Moder, Henry Daniel Moder, Phinnaeus Moder|
|Marital Status:||Married||Vehicles (Cars & Bikes) owned:||Toyota Prius|
|Spouse name:||Daniel Moder||Hobbies & Interests:||She likes to singing,volleyball, summer camp, swimming, drawing, reading, playing|
|Pets:||Julia Roberts’s fantastic dogs Bowie and Sid||Languages known:||English and Spanish|
|Boyfriends & Affairs||Julia Roberts dated Dylan McDermott, Benjamin Bratt, Matthew Perry,Jason Patric, Julia Roberts was married to Lyle Lovett, Julia Roberts was engaged to Kiefer Sutherland||Favorite Food & Cuisines:||she likes biscuits and gravy and grits, her favorite drink is a Scorpino, and Italian drink which is made with vodka and creme|
Quick History and Biography- Born on October 28th, 1967, Julia Roberts is best known for her tremendous roles in the movies Notting Hill (1999), Closer (2004), Eric Brockovich (2000) and My Best Friend’s Wedding (997). As a child, she never ever dreamed that one day she will become the greatest and most prominent Hollywood stars of all time. She decided to make a career in acting when she got motivated by a little success achieved by her brother Eric Roberts in the Hollywood. The movies Mystic Pizza and Satisfaction (both in 1988) were her first break in Hollywood movies. It was the year 1990, when Julia got some serious recognition for her role in the signature movie ‘Pretty Woman’. It turned out to be a huge success and fame milestone in her career as she won the People’s Choice award for Favourite Actress, she even won an Oscar nomination for this role. Her audience always loved her as the face of romantic comedies and she completely redefined this genre by bringing in freshness. On June 25th, 1993 she married Lyle Lovett, but their marriage lasted for just 3 years and ended up in divorce. After this, her name linked up with many co-stars, however, she later married Daniel Moder in 2002 and gave birth to 3 children. Apart from reel life, she is an active social worker and she took part in the UNICEF charities to promote goodwill, under this she visited countries like India, Haiti etc. She even lent her name to an organization to use its celebrity status to raise money required in research for finding out cure of a fatal disease known as Rett Syndrome. She was ranked 8th in the Forbes list of top 20 Richest women in entertainment, Forbes magazine estimated her earnings for the year 2007 as 9 Million US dollars. With an estimated wealth and net worth of around $150 Million, she is undisputedly among the hall of fame list of top Hollywood stars.