American actress, singer and dancer Kira Nicole Kosarin popularly known as Kira Kosarin was born on 7 October 1997. She was raised in Boca Raton which is situated in Florida where she completed her schooling from Pine Crest School. She comes from a family of performers as bother her parents are associated with Broadway her mother being a performer and her dad is a music director. she decided that she wanted to pursue acting as a career after attending neighborhood acting on camera workshop and in 2011 she eventually moved to Los Angeles , California to pursue a full time career in acting. She has German, Mexican , Italian and Brazilian ancestry. She currently starts in the television series “The Thundermans” as Phoebe Thunderman which is produced by Nickelodeon.
Height in cm -170 cm
Height in feet – 5.58 feet
Height in Inch – 66.9 inches
Height with Shoes/Heels – 5 feet 7inches -5’8″
Weight in kg / lbs (pounds) – 54 kg / 119 lbs
Figure Size (Bust/Breast Size – Waist Size – Hips/Butt Size) -35-24-35 inches
Bra size(Cup) – 32C
How Rich? – Net Worth (in Dollars) – N.A.
Birthdate – 04-30-1982
Age in 2014 – 32
Eye Color – Blue
Shoe Size(US) – 8
Above are the most likely body measurements of Kira Kosarin.
- Her sun sign is Libra.
- Her height is 5’6’’.She completed her schooling from the Pine Crest School which is located in Florida.
- But in 2011 Kira along with her family moved to Los Angeles so that Kira could pursue a career in acting.
- Her mother is a former Broadway performers and her father is a Broadway music director.
- She and her Thunderstorms co-star Jack Griffo attended the same acting school.
- Her favorite style of dancing is the ballet and was a former gymnast.
- She has even recorded a single “Replay”.
- She is also a huge fan of the television show “The Big Bang Theory” and even went to meet the cast.
Relationships and Controversies:In 2012 it was rumored that Kira was dating actor Jack Griffo but this was never confirmed by either of the two. In 2014 it was again rumored that she was dating Austin Mahone and this was also never confirmed by Kira. Recently in march 2014 it was speculated that Kira was dating actor Nick Merrico.
Brands and Endorsements:In 2011 she appeared in the movie “Last Days of School” in which she portrayed the role of Anna and also in the movie “Wiz’s World”. She also made noticeable cameos in various movies such “Scary Girl”, “Wordplay” and “Hollywood Halloween” in the same year. in 2012 she made a guest appearance on the second season of the television show “Shake It Up”. In 2012 she also starred in “The Lil Dictator Part 1” and its sequel “The Lil Dictator Part 2”. From 2013 she has been starring on the show “The Thundermans” as a regular character with superhuman powers.