Lana Del Rey Net Worth: Lana Del Rey, singer and songwriter, hailing from New York has $8 million worth assets to boast about. Elizabeth Woolridge Grant, her real name, went to Fordham University and studied metaphysics. Started of by playing music in coffee houses and underground music scenes; her first album was launched by the name EP in year 2010. After some time she purchased all the rights of her album and took it off from all online stores. Her 2012 album “Born to Die” topped the charts in most countries and subsequently presenting her with nominations in Grammy as well as MTV Video Awards. She has not matched her success of albums in her gig performances and the same have been criticized a great deal.
Lana Del Rey Controversies and Relationships: From very young age, she was suffering from alcoholism for which she was sent to be cured to a boarding school in Connecticut naming Kent School. She has accepted her addiction in public and announced it as the worst phase of her life, though has dedicated her Born to Die album to her those days of alcoholism. A tattoo enthusiast, Del loved her grandmother a lot and got her initial M embossed on her left hand. On the other hand she has inked the phrases “trust no one” and “die young” on her index finger. She is currently dating Barrie-James O’Neill, former member of Kassidy. She dwells in Los Angeles along with her siblings. Roman Catholic by religion, she is a big fan of Liverpool and Celtic.
Height in cm/m (barefoot without heels) – 169 cm/ 1.69 m
Height in Inches – 66.53 inches
Height in Feet – 5.54 feet
Height with Shoes/Heels – 5 feet 7 inches / 5’10″
Weight in 2014 kg and Lbs(Pounds) – 54 kg /119 pounds
Lana Del Rey Figure Size(Bust/Breast – Waist – Hips/Butt) – 33-24-35 inches
Bra Size(Cup) – 32A
Birthdate & Age in 2014 –21st June, 1986 & 28 years
How Rich is Lana Del Rey? Net Worth(in Dollars) – around $500,000
Eye Color – Deep Green
Shoe Size(US) – 8
Above are the most likely body measurements and statistics of Lana.
Lana Del Rey Brands and Endorsements: Lana, had great passion for singing since her childhood and was part of church choir. After learning to play guitar, she dreamt of writing various songs along with the chords of her guitar and then she started pursuing music as her hobby. She used to perform in different night clubs, coffee houses, underground with a lot of different and attractive names like Sparkle Jump Rope Queen, Lizzy Grant and the Phenomena.
In 2007 she signed a contract for recording her music album whilestill being in college, however same could never be released. Sulking over her dream not coming true, she commenced working in the arena of community service. Returning to her singing career back again she won International Female Solo Artist at the BRIT Awards. Her songs “Dark Paradise”, “Chelsea Hotel #2” and “Summer Wine” have been reciprocated very well by music lovers.
Lana Del Rey Facts:
- Elizabeth Woolridge Grant had a lot of stage names viz. Sparkle Jump Rope Queen, May Jailer, and Lana Rey Del Mar. Later she stayed with “Lana Del Rey” because it sounded really good to her and had the beauty of a seaside to it.
- Her father had financed her first album.
- She has her keen interest in videography and has huge collection of videos and her work in them is awe inspiring.
- Lana has also seek inspirations from fiction classics especially Lolita and uses the quote “Light of my life, fire of my loins” in her famous track Off to the Races.
- Del Rey has not restricted herself to acting but went ahead to model for H&M and Jaguar F-Type.
- There are about 20 songs sung by her which have not found space in any of her album but can be found on YouTube.