Laura Robson, Lawn Tennis Player, born in Melbourne earned $ 650 thousand in previous year of 2013 itself. She started playing Pro Tennis by 2008 and since then has a silver medal in her awards tally which she won alongwith Andy Murray in London Olympics of 2012 for their team. Known for her looks and hard game, she has 1 ITF Title and the career high ranking of 27 in her portfolio.
Laura Robson Controversies and Relationships:Robson’s birth date is 21 January 1994 whose parents’ are Australian; they shifted to Singapore and later to United Kingdom at her age of six. She tried her hand at tennis at tender age of seven itself. She signed covenants with Octagon at age of 10, Adidas at 11 and one with Wilson Sporting Goods for their racquets. She found her coach in Martijn Bok, won her first junior ITF tournament in October 2007 before which she had lost in two finals of the tournaments. Year 2008 saw her in three finals of the tournaments.
Height in Inches – 70.87 inches
Height with Shoes/Heels – 6 feet 1.5 inches -6″ 2′
Weight in 2014 kg and Lbs(Pounds) – 63 kg /189 pounds
Figure Size(Bust/Breast – Waist – Hips/Butt) – 34-27-35 inches
Bra Size(Cup) – 34C
Birthdate & Age in 2014 – 21st January, 1994 & 19 years
How Rich? Net Worth(in Dollars) – $1.1 Million – Prize Money
Eye Color – Deep Brownish
Shoe Size(US) – 11
Laura Robson Facts:
- Born in Melbourne on 21st January 1994, Laura Robson shifted to United Kingdom after six years of her birth.
- Having height of 1.80 meters, she plays with her left hand and masters in single handed forehand and twin handed backhand.
- When Laura won her sole trophy of Wimbledon at Junior Girls level, she was unseeded in 2007. She became pro in 2008.
- She won UK a silver medal by playing alongwith Andy Murray in 2012 London Olympics.
- Laura has tasted victory against some of the top world class players like Venus Williams, Kim Clijsters, Angelique Kerber, Petra Kvitova, Agnieszka Radwanska and Maria Kirilenko.
- A dog lover, she pets two Labradors who are black in color.
- She loves to hear music and read books, also has keen interest in documentaries.
Laura Robson Brands and Endorsements:After her victory at Wimbeldon in junior level, Laura went for her run in ITF senior tournament in Limoges, France though she succumbed to retirement with her shoulder injury to the second seed, Marina Melnikova. Given a wildcard entry in ITF Shrewsbury, Great Britain she lost to Maret Ani, second seeded in the Semifinals after winning over popular and top seeded Urszula Radwańska and Tzipi Obziler.
She was provided with wildcard entry in 2008 Fortis Championships in Luxembourg City but lost their in first round to Iveta Benešová, ranked 42. She triumphed in her first ITF title final and won at Sunderland, England by thrashing Laura-Ioana Andrei, Tara Moore and Samantha Vickers in straight sets.