How Rich is Mahendra Singh Dhoni? – The Indian skipper Mahendra Singh Dhoni is one of the highest paid athletes in the world. Dhoni has an estimated net worth of over 160 Million Dollars i.e around 1000 Crore in terms of Indian Rupee. Dhoni has over 25 brand endorsement deals, each of which pays him more than $1 Million annually. He is the brand ambassador of the United Breweries Group of Vijay Mallya and he signed a three year contract worth $5 Million for this endorsement. Apart from contract based brand deals, he even owns equity stakes in numerous of his brand endorsement deals. He is highly fond of speed and especially motorbikes, he even has his own World Championship Motorbike racing team for which he is also the ambassador. With a net earning grossing over 180 Crore INR (June 2012- June 2013), he was ranked at 16th position in the Forbes list of world’s highest paid athletes. The interesting fact in this list was that, Dhoni was superior to Ussain Bolt, Rafael Nadal, Lewis Hamilton, Novac Djokovic and even the F1 racer Fernando Alonso in terms of earnings. In this list, he even surpasses the maestro Sachin Tendulkar in terms of earnings. Sachin was ranked on 31st position with an earning of 125 Crore.
Some major brand endorsements of Dhoni include the names of Reebok, Siyarams, GE Money, Pepsi, Ashok Leyland, Orient Fans, Aircel, Cello, Titan, Speed etc. Recently, he signed up a deal with Reliance Communications to become the face of the brand.
Height in cm/m – 175 cm / 1.75 m
Height in Feet – 5.74 feet
Height in Inches – 68.9 inches
Height With Shoes/Heels – 5 feet 10 inches
Weight in 2014 kg and Lbs (Pounds) – 78 Kg / 171.9 pounds
Birthdate & Age in 2014 – July 7, 1981 & 33 years
Eye Color – Black
How Rich? Net Worth – $160 Million
Physique & Muscle Measurements :
Mahendra Singh Dhoni Biceps Size – 14.5 inches
Chest Size – 42 inches
Waist Size – 32 inches
Above are the most likely stats and measurements of Dhoni.
Here are some interesting facts, trivia and things you don’t know about MSD –
- MSD is the highest paid cricketer in world (he even broke the record of Sachin Tendulkar). With over 25 brand endorsements of his, he is one of the most endorsed Indian personality, even King Khan is not endorsed with that many brands.
- He is highly fond of super cars, super bikes and SUV’s. He has a collection of over 25 motorbikes and whether it is a Ducati or a Harley Davidson, he has them all. He recently bought a Confederate X132 Hellcat muscle motorbike and he is the only person in the entire south east Asia to own this outlandish bike. Audi Q7, Hummer H2 are some of his SUVs. His favourite car/suv is his Hummer H2.
- His name was once linked-up with Deepika Padukone, however he denied on such rumors. Later he married his childhood school friend and love Sakshi Rawat in a ceremony at a farmhouse near Dehradun. Both of them attended the JVM School of Ranchi and they were family friends as their fathers used to work in the same company.
- Before making a fortune as a successful cricketer, Dhoni used to work as a Ticket Collector (TC) at the Kharagpur Railway station.
- He is a huge fan of football and was a successful football goalkeeper for his school team. In fact he was originally more interested in Football than in cricket. Star Sports recently signed an endorsement deal with him to make him the brand face of its Football campaigns.
- He is among the highest tax paying personality of India. In the fiscal year 2012, he paid a tax of INR 6 crore in the month of March, INR4 crore in the month of September and 6 Crore in December.