Mariska Hargitay, an actress hailing from Los Angeles has her net earnings amounting to $30 million. She is well known for her character of Olivia Benson on Law & Order: Special Victims Unit. She initiated her acting in high school and won Miss Beverly Hills USA in the early 80s. After quitting her college, she became member of Groundlings improv group and landed herself guest appearance roles on shows like “Falcon Crest”, “Tequila & Bonetti”, “Seinfeld”, and “ER”. It was the character of Olivia Benson in “Law and Order: Special Victims Unit” which made her a popular household name and has appeared in 13 seasons of the show and has been considered for various prestigious awards and has won Emmy and Golden Globe. Her parents divorced each other when she was just few months old and her mother died in car crash when she was just three years old.
In terms of off-camera activity, Hargitay’s successful pregnancy at the age of 42 (with her husband, SVU co-star) made headlines as well.
Height in Feet – 5.64 feet
Height in Inches – 67.72 inches
Height with Shoes/Heels – 5 feet 9.5 inches – 6 feet
Weight in 2014 kg and Lbs(Pounds) – 65 Kg /143.3 pounds
Figure Size(Bust/Breast – Waist – Hips/Butt) – 37-25-36 inches
Bra Size(Cup) – 36C
Birthdate & Age in 2014 – 23rd January, 1964 & 49 years
How Rich? Net Worth(in Dollars) – $30 Million
Eye Color – Deep Brownish
Shoe Size(US) – 7
Above are the most likely body measurements of Mariska.
Mariska Hargitay Controversies and Relationships:
Marsika is married to her Law & Order co-star Peter Hermann and she made headlines for her successful pregnancy at age of 42. And for the same, she had taken off from the show during its sixth season. After the show’s tenth season there were speculations that Marsika and Meloni would not be part of the series after expiration of their covenants, however the same were rubbished later by NBC chairman Bob Greenblatt as well as Marsika.
Mariska Hargitay Brands and Endorsements:
Marsika founded the noble Joyful Heart Foundation in 2004 to rehabilitate the survivors of sexual assault, domestic violence and child abuse and their therapy mechanism is based on combination of yoga, meditation, massage, journaling, and swimming with dolphins. The organization has as on April, 2011 raised funds amounting to $20 million and has helped over 5000 survivors. She has contantly been working and raising awareness about untested rape kits and filmed a documentary, Shelved. She had been campaigning constantly for reauthorization of the Violence Against Women Act. She started scholarship at her alma mater, UCLA School of Theater Film and Television by donating $100,000. Multiple Myeloma Research Foundation has appointed her as director.
Mariska Hargitay Facts:
1) Known for her acting, Marsika’s intellectual prowess are no less and she can speak five languages very fluently such as English, Italian, Spanish, French and Hungarian.
2) Her father has been former Mr. Universe, actor and body builder, Mickey Hargitay and her mother was an actress, Jayne Mansfield.
3) Multiple Myeloma Research Foundation, charitable organization providing assistance in treatment of multiple myeloma, appointed her as board member director.
4) She has proved her strength by overcoming a serious injury in which one of her lung had collapsed while shooting a stunt for Law & Order, however she recovered real soon and just missed one episode.
5). She won the pageant of Miss Beverly Hills USA in 1982.
6) Marsika went through a terrible accident in which she lost her mother while she was 3 years old.
7) She has also lent her voice in the video game “True Crime: New York City.”