Natalie Portman Measurements – Figure, Bra Size, Networth, Facts & Trivia

Natalie Portman Measurements – Figure, Bra Size, Networth, Facts & Trivia
3.7 (73.33%) 3 votes

Quick History and Trivia – Her original name is Natalie Harshlag and she was born on 9th June, 1981 in Jerusalem, Israel. While she was a tiny tot, her family moved to Washington DC, US. In the later years, the family moved to Connecticut and ultimately settled in the Lon Island of New York City. Since her childhood dance, she had immense affinity and passion towards singing & acting and at a tender age of 10, her modelling career began when she was discovered by a modelling scout at a pizza parlour. However she always wanted to explore herself as an actor, so with the help of some agent, she landed her first professional acting opportunity in 1993. She started to take her dancing lessons at a tiny age of 4. When she was just 10, the famous cosmetic brand Revlon offered her to become a child model for its campaigns.

Awards and Nominations – She won the second Golden Globe Award of her career for her breakthrough performance in the movie Black Swan (2010) . Her performance was tremendously appreciated by the critics. For the same role, she won many other awards which include the names of BAFTA, the Screen Actors Guild Award etc. In the year 2011, she won the best actress Academy Award for the same movie. Her first Golden Globe award title was of best supporting actress in the drama ‘Closer’.

Height in cm/m – 160 cm / 1.6 m
Height in Feet – 5.25 ft
Height in Inches – 62.99
Height With Shoes/Heels – 5 feet 5 inches – 5’7″
Weight in 2014 kg and Lbs (Pounds) – 51 Kg /112.4 pounds
Figure (Bust/Breast – Waist – Hips/Butt) – 34-25-35 inches
Natalie Portman Bra Size (Cup) – 34A
Birthdate & Age in 2014 – 9th June, 1981 & 33 years
How Richis Natalie? – Net Worth (in Dollars) – $45 Million
Eye Color – Light Brownish
Shoe Size (US) – 8
Above are the most likely statistics and measurements of Natalie.

Interesting facts about Natalie’s life & career- The big Controversy: After her Oscar Award triumph, a controversy aroused over her unshaded career. She portrayed great excellence in the on-screen dancing scenes in the movie Black Swan, however one of her dancing doubles (Sarah Lane) for the movie asserted that Natalie did only 5% of the full body shots and the remaining 95% shot were performed by the doubles. She even claimed that the producers of the movie wanted her to remain silent about it during the season of the Oscar. However, the director of the movie ‘Aronofsky’ came upfront in Natalie’s defence and stated that she did over 80% of the on-screen dancing in the film.

Relationships and Affairs – Portman married Benjamin Millepied who was her choreographer in the movie Black Swan. The couple got married in a Jewish manner on 4th August, 2012 in California. The wedding took place 2 years after the announcement of their engagement in December 2010. In June 2011 i.e. one year before the official marriage, the couple welcomed their son Aleph Portman Millepied.

Natalie supports the Democratic Party and she has even taken part in the campaigns for the support of Democratic nominees. She has supported John Kerry, Hillary Clinton with her activities. She eventually also campaigned for the ultimate nominee of the Democratic Party – Barack Obama. Portman has an estimated net worth of around $45 Million. Due to her Oscar victory, she topped the ‘Hollywood’s Best Actors for the Buck’ list of Forbes thus making her the most bankable Hollywood actress of that time.

You may also like...

Leave a Reply