Nicole Kidman is as one of Hollywood’s leading Actress originally imported from Australia. She has starred in many films and won many awards for Best Actress. Her portrayal of Virginia Woolf in the 2002 movie “The Hours” is recognized worldwide. Nicole Kidman was born on June 20, 1967, in Honolulu, Hawaii, USA. She is the daughter of Janelle Ann (Glenny), a nursing instructor, and Antony David Kidman, a biochemist and clinical psychologist. She has an English, Irish, and Scottish ancestry. When she was born, her family had shifted to Washington D.C as his father was doing important research on Breast Cancer. Three years later, she moved back to Sydney, Australia where she was brought up. Nicole Kidman had keen interest in Drama, mime, ballet, and arts.
Nicole Kidman Body Statistics and Other Info:
Born Name – Nicole Mary Kidman AC
Nicole Kidman Figure (Bust/Breast – Waist – Hips/Butt) – 34-23-36 inches
Height in cm/m – 180 cm / 1.80 m
Nicole Height in Feet – 5.11 foot
Height in Inches – 70.8 inches
Height With Shoes/Heels – 6 feet 1 inches
Weight in 2020 kg and Lbs (Pounds) – 58 kg / 128 lbs
Birthdate – 20-06-67
Zodiac Sign/Sun Sign – Gemini
Age in 2020 – 53 years
Nicole Kidman Bra Size (Cup) – 32B
Eye Color – Blue
Hair Color – Red
Shoe Size (US) – 9
Marital Status – Married
Cars – Ferrari F430
How rich? Net Worth – 130 milion$ (approx)
Disclaimer: This Media is provided only for personal use. If you found any media copyrighted to yours, please contact us and we will remove it. We don’t intend to display any copyright protected images.
Nicole Kidman Controversies:
Nicole Kidman is also known for creating quite a story controversially from time to time and here are some of her top three controversial statements. A few years back Nicole had created quite the stir by stating that her Marriage to Tom Cruise had shielded her from sexual harassment. This left fans baffled until she went on to explain how she had Me Too moments several times in her early life and her early marriage had taken away that worry for a bit. The star once also put out comments stating that Americans must vote for Trump. After followers questioning her for quite some time, she then explained that doing that did not mean she was Endorsing him and it was just A statement that showed her belief in democracy. The Third controversial statement isn’t missed on what Nicole said but rather what she didn’t say. At the Golden Globes, the actress won an award for her role in an HBO show called Big Little Lies. But what caught everyone’s attention is how the actress thanked everyone but the kids she had with her former husband Tom Cruise.
Nicole Kidman Brands and Endorsements:
Nicole is the face of Neutrogena (2017), Omega Watches ad campaign (2011) and previously was the face of Chanel N° 5 fragrance (Oct. 2003-2009).
Nicole Kidman Relationships, Affairs & Boyfriends/Spouse:
Tom Cruise (m.1990; div.2001), Keith Urban (m.2006).
Nicole Kidman Awards and Achievements:
Nicole won a Golden Globe for her portrayal of a Parisian singer and courtesan in Baz Luhrmann’s musical extravaganza Moulin Rouge! (2001). The following year, Kidman wowed critics and audiences alike with her performance in The Hours (2002), playing famed writer Virginia wolf. She received several major honors for her work, including her first Academy Award as best actress.
Kidman Interesting Facts & Favorite Things:
- Nicole and her Ex Husband Tom Cruise donated to Hillary Clinton’s campaign for a seat in the S. Senate representing New York state.
- Kidman spent almost two weeks in bed after filming of The Portrait of a Lady(1996) – diagnosed as suffering from “emotional stress“.
- Although naturally left-handed, she taught herself to write right-handed for her role in The Hours(2002), where she played the right-handed author Virginia Woolf.
- She was awarded the Special Award at the London Evening Standard Theatre Awards for her special and significant contributions to London Theatre for her performance in “The Blue Room”. She was also nominated for a Laurence Olivier Theatre Award in 1999 (1998 season) for Best Actress for her performance in “The Blue Room”.
- While she usually commands $10 million+ for a movie, she was willing to receive only $500,000 for her role in “Eucalyptus” (2006), that eventually was scrapped. Produced by “Fox Searchlight”, its financing guideline showed that each actor signed on to the project could receive no more than $500,000, in order to keep costs low. This movie was set to be produced in Australia, another reason she decided to accept it.
- She is a Pianist, and did her own piano-playing in Cold Mountain
- Her Australian business magazine Business Review Weekly listed Kidman as the richest Australian woman under age 40, estimated at a worth of $155 million (Australian)
- Kidman Is allergic to strawberries and scared of butterflies (lepidopterophobia). Curiously snakes and spiders don’t faze her.
- Her favorite color is Black.
- Nicole’s married Keith Urban in the Patrick’s church in Manly, a suburb of Sydney. The wedding ceremony lasted 35 minutes. 230 guests attended her wedding to Keith Urban.
- Kidman and Keith Urban honeymooned in Tahiti — more precisely the Regis in Bora Bora. Eva Longoria and her boyfriend Tony Parker were also coincidentally staying there at the time.