Quick History & Wiki – Olivia Jane Cockburn, better known as Olivia Wilde is an American Actress of both Irish and American citizenship. The now 29-year-old has appeared on numerous television & film productions such as Skin (2003) The Girl Next Door (2004), The O.C. (2003), House M.D. (2004), Tron : Legacy (2010), Cowboys & Aliens (2011), In Time (2011), People Like Us(2012), and The Words(2012). She was most recently seen in the movie Rush, alongside actor Chris Hemsworth.
Her mother is none other than 60 minutes producer & journalist Leslie Cockburn. Her father, Andrew Myles Cockburn & uncles Alexander and Patrick Cockburn are also journalists. Wilde has cited that her parents’ occupations have left behind a “strong journalistic streak”, being “really critical and analytical”. Both her parents were prominent in the Washington social scene.
Olivia adopted her professional name “Wilde” after developing profound respect and admiration for Oscar Wilde, the Irish Poet and writer and his literature. She has also been voted #30 in 2011’s Ask Men list of ‘top 99 desirable women’ list, #49 in 2010. She ranked #5 in 2011 FHM ‘100 Sexiest Women in the World’ and #18 in the FHM UK ‘100 Sexiest Women in the World’ list. Currently, she is placed at #54 on the Ask Men ‘top 99 most desirable famous women’ for 2013.
|Height in cm/m||171 cm / 1.71 m (barefoot without heels)|
|Height in Inches||67.32 inch|
|Olivia Wilde Height in feet||5.61 foot , 5 feet 7 inches|
|Olivia Wilde Height (with Heels/Shoes)||5’9″ – 6’0″ feet|
|Olivia Wilde Figure Size Measurements||32 (bust/breasts) -26 (waist size) -33 (butt/hips) (in inches)|
|Olivia Wilde Weight in 2013 kg/lbs||52 kg or 114.6 pounds|
|Olivia Wilde Bra Size||32B|
|How Rich is Olivia Wilde? Estimate Net Worth||Around $12 Million Dollars|
|Birthdate & Age in 2014||10th March 1984, 30|
|Shoe Size||8 (US)|
Above are the most likely body figure measurements and stats of Olivia Wilde.
Olivia has an estimated net worth of around $12 Million Dollars. She has a very beautiful and luxurious 3 storey abode in Venice, California. This posh home, with an area of 2000 sq. feet, worths around $2.5 Million.
Olivia Wilde fashion & brands – When it comes to choosing brands and fashion accessories, Olivia doesn’t like to compromise. She has original leather boots known as the Acne Short Pistol Boots and are her favourites. At the awards, she has been seen in her Brian Atwood high heel shoes which provide her a height boost of 5 inches! She has been seen sporting Valentino Clutches and Evening Bags. Ralph Lauren’s saddle shoulder bags are also her favourites. When it comes to eyewear, like other celebrities, she choses Ray-Ban’s wayfarer style sunglasses.
Relationships, Affairs & Boyfriends- Wilde met and married high school boyfriend (or rather “eloped” with) Italian filmmaker, musician and photographer Tao Ruspoli, son of Prince Alessandro Ruspoli in June of 2003 aged just 19, on a school bus with a pair of witnesses as the marriage was a secret at the time. As of now, they both are divorced after 8 years of a happy wedded life. She is currently engaged to actor Jason Sudeikis.
She is also actively involved in Political Activities as a board member on Artists for Peace and Justice, and ACLU of Southern California. In 2013, she appeared in a video for Gucci’s “Chime for Change” campaign to raise funds & awareness on women’s educational/health/justice issues.
Olivia Wilde Interesting Facts & Must know fun things/trivia –
1. Olivia’s female crush is Hollywood superstar Angelina Jolie, she herself told Women’s Health Magazine about it.
2. She is extremely fond of cooking and she likes to take people out for dinner. She once said that instead of buying and expensive gift she would prefer taking ten people out for a dinner.
3. She received a personal call from the US presidential candidate Barack Obama for taking taking part in his presidential campaign.
4. According to Women’s Health Magazine, when Olivia was younger, she once ate 33 pancakes in just 20 minutes and she admits this incident with proud as she had beaten the ‘giant man’ in the competition.
5. Henry Arthur Blake who is among her paternal great grandfathers was governor of Hong Kong.
6. She has immense respect and reverence for the Irish poet Oscar Wilde, that’s why she adopted & used ‘Wilde’ in her professional name.
7. She is also a vegan, and has been voted PETA’s Sexiest Vegetarian Celebrity in 2010.