Quick Facts- She is a Mexican American actress and director. Her first appearance in Hollywood was in 1991, and she did roles in movies like Desperado, Dogma and Wild Wild West. Recently, she has worked in films like ‘Grown Ups, Grown Ups 2 and Puss in Boots’, which was an animation film where she gave her voice for the character named Kitty Softpaws. Other than acting, she was also a model, and has appeared in advertisement videos for Revlon, H & M, Coors Light, Veracruz Tours and March of Dimes. She is also friends with Penelope Cruz and Ashley Judd.
Another fact about her is that she is dyslexic, that is, she has difficulty reading and understanding texts. When asked about her favourite films, the names which she took include Casablanca, The Conformist, A Star is Born and The Graduate. She is among the most busty curvaceousurvacious Hollywood actresses, but ironically she used to feel very embarrassed about her small breasts during her teenage. She used to pray to god saying “Jesus give me some B**bs!” Check out her complete body statistics below:
Interesting Facts about Salma Hayek –
- It was when she had a leading role in Mexican soap “Teresa” which was a quick turnaround for her leading a huge success.
- She won many awards, two of which includes Screen Actor’s Guild Award and a Daytime Emmy.
- She is married to Francois Henri Pinault, French billionaire and they got a daughter too.
- She likes to watch Mexican Soccer and learning Krav Maga & practicing it, It is a form of self defense system speciall of Israeli military.
- She has been nominated as Best Actress of The Academy Awards for her performance in the movie “Frida”.
- She has been in light for protesting against the murders of women in Ciudad Juarez, Mexico.
- She has started her own production company, Ventanarosa, in 1999 and their company also produced the hit show “Ugly Betty.”
- She had played the role of stripper in two movies, namely “Dogma” and “From Dusk Till Dawn.”