American actress Taylor Schilling was born in Boston, Massachusetts on 27 July 1984. Her father, Robert J Schilling is a former assistant district attorney for Bristol and her mother Patricia Miller worked as an administrator for MIT. Even though Taylor attended Wayland High School she ultimately graduated from West Roxbury High School in the year 2002. Her parents were divorced so she split time between West Roxbury and Wayland due to the joint custody agreement between her parents. While she was in middle school she acted in a school production of “The Fiddler on the Roof”.
- Taylor completed her graduation in BA Acting from Fordham University, Lincoln Center, New York, in the year 2006.
- She is an ardent fan of the baseball team “Boston Red Sox”. During her college days at New York University and Fordham University she has acted in many plays.
- Her first acting appearance was in school when she performed in the play “Fiddler on the Roof”. She has a younger sibling a brother called Sam.
- Her sun sign is Leo.
- Her father was previously was previously an assistant district attorney.
- She completed her high school graduation in 2002 from the Wayland High School.
- She is said to be extremely close to her Orange is the New Black co-stars Laura Prepon and Natasha Lyonne.
- She is currently represented by Leslie Siebert at The Gersch Agency. Her height is 5’8’’.
- During her early days she was a huge fan of the medical drama ER.
Height in cm -173 cm
Height in feet – 5.68 feet
Height in Inch – 68.1 inches
Height with Shoes/Heels – 5 feet 8inches – 5’9″
Weight in kg / lbs (pounds) – 55 kg / 121 lbs
Figure Size (Bust/Breast Size – Waist Size – Hips/Butt Size) -33-25-34 inches
Bra size(Cup) – 32A
Birthdate – 07-27-1984
How Rich? – Net Worth (in Dollars) – 2.4millions
Age in 2014 – 30
Eye Color – Blue
Shoe Size(US) – 10
Above are the most likely body measurements of Taylor.
After graduating from school she entered the Fordham University at Lincoln Center where she earned her Bachelor of Arts in 2006.Taylor was later selected to the prestigious graduate drama program of the New York University but she left it midway after two years in order to pursue a career in acting.
In 2013 she appeared in the Vanity Fair magazine in their July issue. In 2014 she appeared on the covers of Allure and the Glow magazine. In the same year she appeared on the cover of the Emmy Wrap Magazine for the month of May and in the month of June-July she appeared on the covers of Glamour magazine , Out Magazine and the Boston Common. Her personal fortune is said to be around $ 2.2 million.
Relationships and Controversies:
It was speculated by gossip magazines that Taylor was dating Zac Efron who was younger to her who she met while they were filming their movie “The Lucky One” , but the representatives for both the parties denied the rumors.
Brands and Endorsements:In the year 2007 she made an appearance in the indie movie titled “Dark Matter” in which she had a supporting role. While auditioning for roles in New York she supported herself by working as a nanny for an upscale family based in Manhattan. In 2009 she filmed her part for an audition for the drama series titled “Mercy” which caught the attention of the show’s creator Liz Heldens and she was selected to play the role of Veronica Callahan. Schilling was accepted into New York University’s prestigious graduate drama program, but left after two years to try to put her talents to work in the tough New York drama market. While she went out on auditions, she supported herself by working as a nanny for a New York family. Taylor has previously won the Emerson College Playwright Festival Award for the category of Outstanding . In 2011 she starred in the movie “Atlas Shrugged : Part I in which she portrayed the role of Dagny Taggart and the subsequent year she appeared in the movie “The Lucky One” but it was her role as Piper Chapman in the television series “Orange is the New Black” which was based on the best-selling memoir of the same name written by Piper Kerman for which she was nominated for a Golden Globe Award for the category of Best Actress. The role as Piper Chapman was appreciated by critics.