Virat Kohli has emerged out as the angry young man of India Cricket. With the classy yet aggressive batting style he has provided new strength to the Indian batting order. With his cool looks, muscular physique, and aggressive attitude, he has become the new prince of the brand endorsement world. He has an estimated net worth of $15 Million. Recently, he was made the new face of the famous tyre brand MRF, he signed this endorsement deal for INR 6.5 Crore. In the year 2013, with his high profile brand endorsements like Pepsi, Cinthol, Toyota etc., Kohli bagged a whopping amount of over 40 Crore INR as his brand earnings. In the year 2012, Kohli used to charge an amount of INR 3 Crore for each of his brand deals, however; due to his increasing demand in the media world, he began to earn Rs 6 Crore as a salary for each of his endorsements in 2013. Recently, he even signed an annual deal of Rs 10 Crore with the sports brand Adidas. He is also the face of other famous brands like Fastrack, TVS Motors, Celkon Mobiles, Fair & Lovely, Nestle Munch, Boost, FLying Machine etc. With a record 17 Crore India Rupees brand endorsement deals in the year 2013, he even surpassed Mahendra Singh Dhoni’s and Maestro Sachin Tendulkar’s brand value. Virat has been ranked 4th in the Forbes’ list of World’s highest paid cricketers.
Height in cm/m – 175 cm / 1.75 m
Height in Feet – 5.74 feet
Height in Inches – 68.89 inches
Height With Shoes/Heels – 5 feet 9 inches – 5’10”
Weight in 2014 kg and Lbs (Pounds) – 73 Kg / 160.93 pounds
Birthdate & Age in 2014 – November 5, 1988 & 26 years
Eye Color – Deep Brownish
How Rich? Net Worth – $15 Million
Physique & Muscle Measurements :
Virat Kohli Biceps Size – 14.3 inches
Chest Size – 40 inches
Waist Size – 30.5 inches
Above are the most likely stats and measurements of Virat.
Virat Kohli’s fitness regime and Gym workout – Virat is also known for his fitness and chiseled physique. His muscular body packed with abs has always been a USP for him. When Virat was asked about his gym workout and fitness regime, he told that he highly disciplined when it comes to fitness. He hits the gym 5 days a week and a combination of weight training and cardio is included in the exercise schedule. He generally sticks to core exercises like the bench press, dumbell press, biceps curl. Virat also expressed that for his fitness, he primarily tries to eat well. Virat feels that gym is absolutely necessary for fitness and main reason for his fit physique is his love for the gym and his love to run. For abs also, he prefers core exercises like crunches and hanging leg raises, however; he also like to perform a “Plank” exercise for his abs.
Interesting Facts, Trivia and Things you don’t know about Virat –
- SportPro, a sports based business and finance magazine, ranked Virat Kohli as the 13th most marketable global athlete.
- Kohli won the Cricketer of the Year Award for the year 2012.
- Virat’s name was included in a list of 10 Best Dressed International Men, 2012. Us President Barack Obama’s name was also present in the list.
- His home name or nickname is “Chikku” and he attended Savier Convent school.
- His dating life and girlfriends have always been a hot topic of gossip among the media and the youth. He has been rumoured to have affair with Izabelle Leite as his girlfriend. Izabelle is a Brazilian model. Recently Virat was spotted dating Bollywood actress Anushka Sharma. The couple was even spotted spending some quality in New Zealand during the India’s tour of New Zealand for a cricket series.